Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sage's Self-Designed College Minor

I was filling out some paperwork recently that left space for me to expound on my college curricula beyond just listing my degree. Since my minor, a self-designed one as it happens, was one of the highlights of at lest the academic portion of my undergraduate career (at the Boston University College of Communication, School of Film and Broadcasting, class of '93), I noted it down.

That gave me the idea to share it with you. So here it is, Sage Kalmus's actual self-designed college minor:

Creative Powers of the Mind


with coursework in:
  • Dreams, Imagination, and Symbolic Thought
  • Humor in Society
  • History of Witchcraft
  • Stalking the Wild Mind

Remind me to tell you about that last one sometime. There's at least a few good stories in there (thank you Professor Anthony Barrand).

BTW - I am looking forward to (hopefully soon) attending graduate school via a low-residency program (since I am in Hawaii) to get my MFA in Creative Writing.

Search Amazon.com for boston university apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now what say you?